Last Updated on 3 months by Komolafe Bamidele
Keyword research is the first step to establishing a successful online presence through any web product like a blog, website, or eCommerce store.
Keyword is words or phrases that people type into search engines to find what they are looking for.
A recent study by Neuroflash showed that over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
Thus, good keyword research is very necessary for any business that wants to increase traffic and convert leads to customers from searches on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Keyword is very important to bloggers and companies because it helps them get quality traffic from searches.
To do good keyword research, you need the right keyword research tools and there are many of them today, like KeySearch, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, and recently, KeySearch.
Are you in a hurry? to try Keysearch, Head to their Official Website Here and make sure to use this special code “KSDISC” for 20% off.
In this KeySearch review, I give an in-depth review of KeySearch features, benefits, pricing, and what makes it unique from the rest of the keyword research tools, especially Ahrefs.
What is KeySearch?
KeySearch is a relatively new keyword research tool founded by Dan Pfeffer in 2015.
This tool has many features to help businesses and individuals improve their SEO.
The KeySearch keyword tool provides multiple ways to find related and niche-relevant keywords.
KeySearch is a full suite of SEO and marketing tools. This keyword research tool provides profitable keyword options for a blog to rank on the Search Engines faster.
KeySearch has a database of over 1 billion keywords.
Also, KeySearch’s database has numerous options to help users discover and leverage profitable and low-competition keyword ideas to improve their blogs and online presence.
Some of the key features and tools in KeySearch are:
- Competitor analysis tool
- Backlink analysis tool
- Rank tracking tool, and many others.
Compared to other keyword research tools, KeySearch is by far better especially with pricing, features, and support.
KeySearch Review – Why Should You Use KeySearch?
Here’s why you should consider KeySearch for your keyword research:
- Relevant Keywords: KeySearch can help you to identify the most relevant topics and keywords that your audience is looking for.
- Affordable: KeySearch is very affordable compared to other tools like Semrush and Ahrefs. You can get the KeySearch starter plan at $17 per month compared to other keyword research tools like Semrush whose starter plan is $129.95 per month, or Ahrefs – $99 per month.
- Easy to Use: KeySearch has a user-friendly interface. You can use KeySearch even if you’re a novice to using keyword research tools. KeySearch platform is comparatively easier to use than Ahrefs which has a steep learning curve.
KeySearch Key Features and Benefits:
KeySearch is not just a keyword research tool; it is a storehouse of diverse SEO tools.
Here are the top key features and tools in KeySearch:
- Backlink Checker tool
- Brainstorm Niche Ideas tool
- Competitive Analysis tool
- Content Assistant tool
- In-Depth Keyword Research tool
- Keyword Difficulty Checker tool
- Rank Tracking tool
- SEO Competition Analysis tool
- Webpage Audit Analyzer tool
- YouTube Research tool
Benefits of KeySearch Features:
Below are some of the benefits you can derive from KeySearch tools:
- Keyword Research: This tool helps you to search for keywords and phrases relevant to your business. Also, it provides in-depth data on competition, potential traffic, and search volume.
- Keyword difficulty checker: With this feature, you can see how difficult it would be to rank a keyword.
- Backlink checker: This tool allows you to filter and analyze backlinks using metrics like domain strength, link type, number of links, or link source. Using insights from the backlink checker, you can improve your link-building strategies.
- Brainstorm Niche Ideas: This feature gives users multiple niche ideas.
- Rank Tracking: With this tool, you can input keywords per URL, and KeySearch will monitor their rankings over time.
- YouTube Research: This feature focuses on YouTube ranking. It aids users to know keywords that may rank on YouTube. Also, the YouTube Research tool shows keyword difficulty scores on YouTube, and other YouTube statistics and metrics like views, dislikes, likes, age, comments, titles, and description.
- Competitive Analysis: With this tool, you can analyze the competition for any given keyword like data on backlinks, long tail keywords, and domain authority.
- Webpage Audit Analyzer: This tool provides data on on-page SEO factors like content length, and Meta tags.
- Content Assistant: With this tool, you will be able to optimize your content for search engines. Also, a content assistant tool can help you target relevant keywords and incorporate them into your article.
KeySearch has many competitors topmost among which include the following:
- SEO PowerSuite
- Tuberank Jeet
KeySearch vs Ahrefs
KeySearch is much better than Ahrefs for these reasons:
- Pricing: KeySearch has cheaper subscription plans than Ahrefs. KeySearch subscription plans start at $17 per month, while Ahrefs’ lowest subscription plan costs $99 per month.
- Ease of Usage: KeySearch has a user-friendly interface and is very easy to use. On the other hand, Ahrefs has a steep learning curve that takes time to master the user interface.
- Free trial: KeySearch offers a 30-day free trial with some features. However, Ahrefs, offers no free trial.
- KeySearch rank tracker tool is user-friendlier compared to Ahrefs’s.
How Much Does KeySearch Cost? Pricing and Upsells
Three subscription plans are available on KeySearch namely:
- Free trial plan
- Starter plan
- Pro plan
KeySearch Free Trial Plan
This plan costs $0, meaning that it is free. KeySearch free trial plan has limited features and the plan lasts for one month.
When signing up for this plan, a credit card is not required.
With KeySearch free trial plan, you get:
- Five daily searches and analysis.
- YouTube research.
- Backlink checker and explorer.
- Content Assistant.
KeySearch Starter Plan
This plan costs $17 per month and $169 for a year.
With KeySearch starter plan, you get more features and benefits namely:
- 200 daily searches & analysis
- YouTube research
- 80 Rank tracker keywords
- Competitive analysis access
- Backlink checker and explorer
- 2000 site audit pages monthly
- Content assistant
- 5000 AI credits monthly
KeySearch Pro Plan
The plan costs $34 per month and $279 per year.
With this plan, you will get:
- 500 daily searches & analysis
- YouTube research
- 200 rank tracker keywords
- Competitive analysis access
- Backlink checker & explorer
- 5000 site audit pages monthly
- Content assistant
- 15000 AI credits monthly
KeySearch One-Time-Offers (OTO)
KeySearch provides one-time offers (OTOs) to members that have purchased a pricing plan.
Below are the KeySearch one-time-offers, their features, and benefits:
OTO #1: KeySearch PRO Plan
If you get this offer, you get KeySearch premium features like site audit pages, AI content credits, and keyword tracking limits. This plan costs $34 per month.
OTO #2: KeySearch License Rights
KeySearch License Rights allows KeySearch users to sell access and services to others, and earn a commission in the process.
However, you’re not allowed to brand KeySearch with your brand name. Also, this plan allows bundling.
OTO #3: Reseller Rights
A KeySearch reseller right allows KeySearch subscribers to brand the KeySearch tool as their own and sell Keysearch services and access with their (i.e. the subscriber’s) brand name.
These rights provide more extensive rights for resale than the license rights.
OTO #4: Whitelabel Rights
In this offer, KeySearch allows members to brand Keysearch with their domain names, logos, pricing structures, etc.
Also, KeySearch Whitelabel Rights allow KeySearch members to market Keysearch as an exclusive tool.
OTO #5: Master Reseller Rights
The KeySearch Master Reseller Rights OTO allows members to sell Keysearch as their own product.
Also, members of this right can retain 100% of the profits generated.
KeySearch Master Reseller Rights is the peak of all the reseller rights.
Tip: As a new member, with the coupon code ‘KSDISC’ you can get a 20% discount off any of KeySearch pricing plans.
How to Use KeySearch
To use KeySearch,
- Login into your KeySearch account.
N/B: If you’re a new user, your KeySearch research page will be blank.
- Type in a keyword in your niche on the KeySearch search button. For instance, if your niche is ‘cooking’. You can type in ‘beef’, ‘stew’, ‘snacks’, ‘rice,’ etc.
- Then, click on ‘Search’ on the KeySearch research page.
- Once you’ve searched, the related keywords will appear on the right-hand side of the KeySearch research page.
Moreover, on the KeySearch research page, you can sort and filter the searched keywords.
For instance, you can change the number of keywords you want to view or the number of keywords that you’ve not checked before.
Also, on the left-hand side of the KeySearch research page, there are different tables like:
- Search trends: This table shows related trending searches for the past years.
- Search analysis table: This table shows a breakdown of the first-page search engine results, statistics, authorities, and domains, among others.
For a comprehensive study on how to use the KeySearch tool for keyword research, please watch this video on YouTube tutorial.
Who Should Use KeySearch?
Almost anyone can use KeySearch for different tasks including keyword research.
However, the main target market is this:
- Website Owners: to get profitable keywords and optimize their websites and blogs.
- YouTubers: to research relevant keywords people search for on YouTube and optimize their video SEO.
- SEO Agencies: to manage SEO campaigns for clients.
- Bloggers: to research keywords and analyze competitors. KeySearch helps bloggers to create well-optimized content for search engines and human readers.
- Product Sellers: optimize product pages and descriptions with relevant keywords that consumers search on Search Engines.
- Affiliate Marketers: to research and target low-competition buyer-intent keywords for affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Digital Marketers: to research keywords and track SEO for clients across different marketing channels.
Pros and Cons of KeySearch
KeySearch is an excellent SEO tool with many features that can help you to optimize your websites, blogs, eCommerce portals, etc.
for search engines. However, it has many pros and a few cons:
- Gives a deep Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) analysis.
- Provides monthly search volume which many sister tools don’t provide.
- KeySearch shows cost-per-click (CPC) and competition levels.
- It is pocket-friendly.
- Offers content assistant for important keywords.
- Guest posting opportunities.
- Easy to use.
- Provides high volume and low-comp. keywords.
- With KeySearch, it is very easy to export data.
- You can find relevant long-tail keywords easily.
- Has good competitor analysis features.
Below are a few places where KeySearch lags:
- KeySearch keyword tool does not have a mobile app. It is limited to the desktop web interface
- This tool is limited to Google SERPs.
Despite these few cons, KeySearch remains an excellent keyword and SEO research tool for its pricing and features compared to its competitors.
Ways to Make Money Online With KeySearch
There are many ways to monetize Keysearch if decide to get it.
Below are a few of them:
- Start a blog and make money from Ads, product sales, and sponsored posts all from publishing content on relevant and financially viable keywords.
- Earn money rendering keyword research services to clients on Upwork or Fiverr.
- Start an SEO agency working as an SEO expert or a website auditor.
- Become a Keyword Research Tutor.
Can I use KeySearch for free?
Yes, you can. KeySearch offers a 30-day free trial for new members. Simply visit https://www.KeySearch.co/ and sign up to enjoy this free trial.
Is KeySearch worth the price?
KeySearch is an SEO tool that offers profitable keyword options that you can rank for.
Compared to other keyword research tools that can reduce your profit margin because of the high pricing, KeySearch is by far better.
So, KeySearch, by many ramifications, is worth the price.
Do I need to install any software?
No, you don’t… It is a web-based tool that can be accessed at any time and anywhere.
Is KeySearch a scam?
KeySearch is a popular keyword research tool used by thousands of people worldwide.
Already, there are tons of reviews written about this tool online and numerous testimonials none of which has faulted the tool as a scam.
So, KeySearch is not a scam!
Do you have a 100% money-back guarantee?
Definitely! KeySearch has a money-back policy.
You can appeal for a refund from 30 days of your initial purchase date if you’re not satisfied with it after purchasing and using it within 30 days..
My Opinion – Is KeySearch Worth It?
I say that KeySearch is worth investing in.
KeySearch houses numerous SEO tools that can help you to increase traffic to your website, blog, store etc. and turn this traffic into leads and then customers.
Besides, compared to other tools KeySearch is very pocket-friendly.
So, go for it!