Last Updated on 11 months by Komolafe Bamidele
The GoMoney Nigeria App is an internet banking app that allows you to perform all banking transactions without hassle.
The app is still under development and is some time away from being launched officially, however, the app has several key features that are already creating a buzz.
One of its unique features is that it allows you to send money to friends and family members via a payment link.
You can also perform other banking transactions, request money, pay utility bills, buy data and airtime, and get cashless withdrawals without stress.
- √Don’t Miss:
Jumia One App Review: Get Instant Free N1000 Naira & Unlimited Cashback with Jumia One App
In this article, you find the GoMoney Nigeria Review. Although the app has not been released officially, there are some interesting features of the app that you can make use of. You can also try out most of the services offered by the app and earn too.
How to Register On the GoMoney Nigeria App
- First, you need to download the GoMoney Mobile App Use the referral code “e4ddca” to get started!
- When installed, you will be taken to the homepage, Click on “Join Us” and start the registration process. The app will need to access your location before you can begin the process.
- After providing access, you are to input your phone number (a verification code will be sent to your phone)
- You will be directed to a page where you will have to input the six-digit OTP (one-time password) sent to your phone.
- On the next page, you will have to type in your active email address (important updates will be sent to your email address and you will use the email address to recover your account so make sure it’s an active email address)
- Click to agree to GoMoney’s Terms and Conditions (this is compulsory). You can also click to receive updates from GoMoney over email (this is optional).
- When done, click on next and you will be asked to type in your personal information including your names, date of birth and your referral code (Use the referral code “e4ddca” to get started! ).
- Next, you are to type in your contact information and then your gender
- When done, you will have to create a 4-digit pin. (It’s important that you create a unique pin – one you have not used anywhere else). You will to confirm the pin and move to the next page.
- On the next page, you will set up security questions which will help whenever you want to recover your account.
- Upon successful registration, you will be taken to your homepage. You can check your transactions history and make changes to your profile from this point.
How to Send Money Using the GoMoney Nigeria App
Below, you will find the steps on how to send money with the GoMoney App
- Launch and log into the app
- On your homepage, you will see the service “send money“, click on it
- You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to type in the 4-digit pin you created upon registration.
- You can now choose to send money to a phone number, email address, bank account, or by sharing a link with them through SMS, email or WhatsApp.
- Whichever options you go for, the next instructions are quite easy to follow and you can then send money to the recipient successfully.
How to Withdraw Money From the GoMoney Nigeria App
To withdraw your funds to your bank account, you can follow the steps on how to send money using GoMoney that have been given above. This time, you will have to input your bank name and account number and the funds will be transferred to your account.
GoMoney charges transaction fees for every transaction you make. If you want to send N1,000, you will end up receiving N993 due to the N7 transaction fee.
How to Request Money Using the GoMoney App
To request money from friends or family members, you will have to share your payment link with them.
- Launch and log into the app
- On your homepage, you will see the service “request money” click on it
- On the next page, you will be asked to share your link before you can choose the amount you want. You can share your link via WhatsApp, SMS or Email. You can also copy the link that is displayed and share it on social media platforms and forums.
How to Get Split Cost Using GoMoney Nigeria App
The GoMoney App allows you to split costs between friends and family members.
- To split costs, click on the “Split Costs” button on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be required to create a group name and type in the purpose of the page. When done you can click on add members (Members can only be added from your contacts so you will have to allow the app to access your contacts).
- After adding members you can click on “Create Group” and start splitting costs.
GoMoney Referral System
GoMoney has a referral program that rewards users for getting their friends to sign up to the service.
For you to earn a reward, your friends have to sign up through your referral link. If someone signs up through your referral link,
Every time someone who uses your code spends at least ₦2,000 on their Tier 2 gomoney account, you’ll get ₦300, and they’ll get ₦200!
Refer up to 20 friends and earn up to ₦6,000!
You can earn up to N20,000 on the GoMoney App if you are able to refer 40 people and get them to deposit N1,000 in the app.
How to Fund Your GoMOney Account
To deposit funds in your account, click on the “FUND” button the homepage of your account. GoMoney offers two funding methods – through your ATM card or directly from your bank account.
If successfully, your available balance or wallet will reflect the amount you deposited
Wrapping Up GoMoney Nigeria Review
The GoMoney Nigeria App offers a lot of promises as it not only provides you with a way to perform transactions but also a way to earn money while using the app.
hope you don’t miss our Wish Apps Reviews Posts
There is no limit on the number of friends you can refer to the service meaning your earning potential is limitless. There are several other features that are being added to the app, however, they won’t be available for use until the app is released officially.
That concludes our GoMoney Nigeria Review.