Amazon gift cards are one of the best gifts to give a partner, friend or family members as it gives them a chance to choose their own gift.
With hundreds of thousands of products sold on Amazon, it is hard to settle for just any gift and it would be embarrassing if you get them something they don’t want.
In this article, we are going to look at how to transfer Amazon gift card balance to another Amazon account.
If you follow the instructions below, you can easily transfer your Amazon gift card balance without hassle.
Tables Of Contents
- 1 How To Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance To Another Amazon Account
- 2 Types of Amazon Gift Cards
- 3 e-Gift
- 4 Print-at-home
- 5 Mail
- 6 How to Order Gift Cards On Amazon Website
- 7 How to Add Cash to Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- 8 How to Access Your Amazon Cash barcode on Your Smartphone
- 9 How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card Balance
- 10 Transfer Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
- 11 Purchase A Product
- 12 Wrapping Up Amazon Gift Card Balance Transfer Process
How To Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance To Another Amazon Account
- Log on to the Amazon website.
- On the homepage, search for the vouchers category and click on “e-commerce vouchers“
- You will be required to fill in your personal information including your email address and phone number.
- Next, click on the “recharge button“
- You will be directed on to the payment page where you will have to select a payment method. Choose “Amazon Pay Balance” as the payment method.
- On the Amazon pay balance page, type in your Amazon details to complete the payment.
When done, you will receive a confirmation that you have transferred your Amazon gift card balance to another Amazon account.
Types of Amazon Gift Cards
Amazon has different types of gift cards, however, all gift cards regardless of their type can be used to buy an item from the Amazon website.
The e-Gift card (electronic gift card) is added directly to the account of the recipient.
This card can be used to buy any item on the Amazon website and the cost of the items will be deducted from the value of the gift card.
Print-at-home gift cards are physical cards. If you want to gift a gift card to a person physically, you can get printable vouchers which can be printed and then given to the people you want.
Mail gift cards are similar to e-Gift cards, however, they are not added to the recipient’s account but sent as a customized mail.
How to Order Gift Cards On Amazon Website
You can order all types of Amazon gift cards on the Amazon website. To do so simply
- Log to the Amazon website and then navigate to the Gift Cards category.
- Click on the type of gift card you want to purchase, then add to cart
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” and provide all the information required, then click on “Continue“.
- You will be required to verify the payment method you want to use for the purchase.
- When done, you can place your order.
Amazon has several restrictions on the number of gift cards you can create on the same order. You can create 400 mail and print-at-home gift cards on the same order if you are using the official website.
If you are placing your orders through affiliated websites that sell Amazon gifts cards, you will be restricted to $10,000 in a single day.
Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance
Amazon gift cards are one of the best gifts to give a partner, friend or family members as it gives them a chance to choose their own gift. With hundreds of thousands of products sold on Amazon, it is hard to settle for just any gift and it would be embarrassing if you get them something they don’t want.
User Review( votes)
You can also buy Amazon gift cards at select stores all over the U.S. The cards are sold in $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations in any grocery, drug and convenience store affiliated to Amazon.
How to Add Cash to Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
You can add cash to your Amazon gift balance and use the cash to purchase any type of gift card.
To do this, you have to visit any store affiliated with Amazon and show them your mobile number verified on your Amazon account. You can also opt for the Amazon Cash barcode.
Once confirmed, you can then pay the amount of money you want to add to your Amazon gift card balance.
How to Access Your Amazon Cash barcode on Your Smartphone
- Log into Amazon Cash
- Click on the “View your barcode” button
- Your barcode will come up and you can view it and save it to your digital wallet or home screen.
You can also view your Amazon cash barcode without using a smartphone. You simply follow the process above but you have to log into the site using a desktop browser.
- 10 Popular Gift card brands & Coupons for Shopping Online Store.
- how to buy gift card on Amazon instantly
When you are able to view the barcode, you can print it and present it at the store for scanning
How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card Balance
There are several ways to redeem an Amazon gift card, but you will need the claim code regardless of how you want to redeem the card. The claim code is a unique code at the back of the gift card but if you are using a mail gift card, you can find the claim code in the email you received.
Transfer Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
You can redeem your gift card by transferring your gift card balance to your Amazon account
- Log onto the Amazon website, sign into your account and click on the “Gift cards” option.
- You will be directed to a page where you can find your current gift card balance. Below your balance, you will the “Redeem a Gift Card” button.
- Click on it and enter the claim code in the space provided.
- Amazon will then inform you of the total amount of money you have left on the card. Click “Apply to your balance” and the money will be transferred to your Amazon account.
You can use the money to purchase any item from Amazon.
Purchase A Product
You can redeem your gift card by using it to purchase an item on Amazon
- Log onto your Amazon account
- Select the items you want to buy and add it to cart. When you are done, you can click “Proceed to checkout“.
- When you get to the payment page, scroll to the gift cards and promotional codes option. Enter your claim code and click on apply.
The balance of your gift card will be deducted to pay for your purchase.
Wrapping Up Amazon Gift Card Balance Transfer Process
Above you will find how to transfer Amazon gift card balance to another Amazon account.
hope you don’t miss our Gift Cards at Target Posts
The steps are wells detailed and quite easy to follow.