Last Updated on 3 years by Komolafe Bamidele
There is so much craze as to perfect writing and with the dwindling attention span of readers today, you will have to write incredibly compelling posts to get them hooked and keep them coming back for more.
But how can you do that when your content is usually filled with grammatical blunders, spelling errors and poor punctuations? Well, you’re not perfect. No one is. And that is why tools like Grammarly exist.
In this article, I’m going to give you an insight into Grammarly Premium and how you can get this tool for free.
Tables Of Contents
- 1 What is Grammarly?
- 2 Grammarly Features
- 3 How Grammarly Works
- 4 Grammarly Premium
- 5 Grammarly Pricing
- 6 Grammarly Premium Free Trial
- 7 Wrapping Up Grammarly Premium Free Trial Review
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is an online grammar checker and proofreading tool that helps you build compelling vocabularies, keep your content lively and check for consistency in your spelling and punctuations. The tool is one of the most popular tools for writers today.
The main features of this tool are its grammar and punctuation detectors, spell checker, and plagiarism checker.
Whether you’re a student, author, content marketer, blogger or copywriter, you will need this tool to proofread your work and ensure that you only give the best to your clients or readers.
How Grammarly Works
- To use Grammarly, you will have to create an account with them.
- Once you create the account, you will get your own Grammarly dashboard.
- To proofread your article, click on New.
- Copy and paste the entire text of your article or book into the space provided. You can also import your text straight off your computer.
- You could also make Grammarly your primary writing app and the tool would correct your words as you write.
- Another option is to install the Grammarly plugin for MS Word in your computer. This plugin is only available for Windows users and it will help to detect and correct errors whenever you type.
- Lastly, you could add the Grammarly web extensions for Firefox and Chrome to your web browser. This will help to correct your spelling whenever you type online.
Grammarly Premium is the upgraded version of the tool with more features including a plagiarism detector that ensures you only produce unique articles and avoid copyright infringements.
With the Grammarly premium, you get to
- Check grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Maintain consistency in spelling and punctuation
- Check fluency
- Ensure conciseness and readability
- Use compelling vocabulary to create engaging articles
- Create lively sentence variety
Though Grammarly’s free version is good enough to help you write grammatically correct articles, the features of its premium version will help you write better articles that will keep your audience engaged.
To get access to its premium plans, you will be required to pay a few. Grammarly offers two premium pricing plans as shown below.
Grammarly Premium Free Trial
Though you would have to pay to get access to the premium features, there are steps that you can take to get the Grammarly premium plan for free.
Method 1: Using Affiliate Program
To get Grammarly Premium Free, you would have to apply for an affiliate account. With this method, you not only get to access the Grammarly Premium for free, but you also get a commission whenever people sign up through your link. Grammarly offers its affiliates a $25 upon signup and its affiliate marketers can earn up to $20 for every user that signs up through their affiliate link.
To become an affiliate
- Create a new Grammarly account (if you have one already, you can skip this step)
- Go to Grammarly Affiliates site and sign up for an account
- While filing the details on the site, make sure you mention all your blogs and social media profile with a large active following (this increases your chances of approval).
- On approval, you will be provided with one month of Grammarly Premium trial. You will also be provided with an affiliate link to upload on your blog.
- To get the $25 signup bonus, you should reply to the confirmation sent to your email address.
Method 2: By Writing Review
While this method is really effective, you will have to be really popular for this method to work, You can get Grammarly Premium Free Trial by reaching out to the Grammarly team and asking for it so that you can write a Grammarly review on your blog.
- 5 Free Udemy Courses With High Demand You Need To Succeed In 2020
- Creating SEO Friendly Content: Google SEO Ranking Factors 2020
With this method, you might be granted access for only a few days.
Method 3: Using Grammarly Business & EDU
This method will only work if you’re an employee at a university or a school or a writing company. Grammarly grants a license to organizations that allows them to use Grammarly premium features. You can either ask you for access or (if you’re in the managerial position of any organization) you could buy a license and get the Grammarly premium free trial.
- Sign-up to Grammarly account with a new email here
- Contact Grammarly Team through their email, facebook, twitter, and support forum to request for a license
- They will provide you with access to the Premium free trial before buying Grammarly EDU volume or Business license.
Wrapping Up Grammarly Premium Free Trial Review
Grammarly Premium is one of the best and the leading spell checker and proofreading tools. For most people, the free version gets the job done, but if you’re looking to make more progress and write better content, then you should invest in the premium version.
As you can see above, there are many ways you can get the Grammarly premium version for free. You could either sign up as an affiliate and not only get a Grammarly premium free trial but also earn off your affiliate commissions.
Another way is to write a review on your social media page or blog. However, this method only gives you a few days of access. The final method could get you access for a lifetime if you work in a school, university or in the writing industry or you will be granted free access during the trial period before you purchase the license.