Last Updated on 6 days by Komolafe Bamidele
Do you want to create unlimited virtual credit cards for international payments at the moment? And you can’t able to make use of privacy.com
Privacy is a popular payment platform that is available in the United States, and although few Europeans can still access it, it’s highly restricted to first-tier countries.
So you need to look for a better privacy alternative whenever you are travelling to other countries in case you currently reside in the United States.
If you are planning to travel now or later, then you can make use of these top 5 virtual credit cards for international payment,
because millions of users around the world are using those lists of virtual credit cards and they always have good reviews about them.
You should always bank on these 5 virtual credit cards for international payments because they won’t let you down anytime, they are all available and used in almost all countries of the world.
Tables Of Contents
Why Privacy.com Might not be Best for those Outside the United States
Privacy is mostly used in the United States and our other few countries, so you need to get a better alternative in case you are travelling to any of the countries where Privacy isn’t supported.
Likewise, whenever we’re visiting any of the countries that did not accept privacy payment methods?
Top 5 Best Privacy.com Alternatives
If you are looking for a better and more effective Privacy.com replacement or alternative especially if you are travelling out of the United States, then you should make use of the digital payment platforms or free virtual credit card for international providers below.
They are all good, effective, easy-to-use, fast payment, and come with little transaction charges.
#1. Revolut Virtual Credit Card
The Revolut virtual card is one of the best, incredibly easy-to-use privacy.com alternatives at the moment.
This incredible digital payment platform and virtual credit card offer incredible service for all travellers across the globe because it is easy to use,
comes with little transaction charges, and more benefits that all travellers need to have a smooth journey and make easy transactions in any country of the world.
You’ll get your virtual card in the app with the details of your physical card. With any online payment, you just need to enter the 16-digit card number as normal, along with the expiry and CVV number – or add your card to Google Pay.
How to Redeem The £10 Cash Reward Offer:
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Below are the steps to claim the free Revolut £10 top-up
- Insert your number in the signup box
Use this Unique Link to download the Revolut app
- Sign up for Revolut
Get a Revolut account for free. Join the millions of people on Revolut and transform the way you send, spend, save and invest every day.
- Get £10 cash reward
Make your first virtual or physical Revolut card payment to receive £10 credited to your Revolut account
To get your Revolut virtual card, when you download the mobile application and register by submitting all the necessary details, open up the “Cards” section.
You’ll see your normal card there.
Swipe through to the “Get New Revolut Card” and you’ll see options for physical or virtual cards.
Now you need to select virtual and choose between a “Virtual” and a “Disposable Virtual” card.
Now you can find your card in the “Cards” section of the app – and it can be used as normal. Easy
Features or Benefits
- Easy and simple to use
- Little transaction charges
- It is available in all countries of the world
- Revolut virtual credit card is available for any payment including a large sum of money
- Is it to use
- Free mobile application for Android and Apple iOS users
- Premium subscription options with handy perks (e.g. travel insurance)
- Customer accounts can be frozen temporarily due to security reasons
- Has a banking license, but no current accounts yet (no deposit guarantee or standing orders, direct debits only in EUR and GBP)
- Poor customer support.
Wise is a popular online payment platform that has been around for a long time.
Banks charge a lot for overseas transfers. Wise don’t. Transfer money abroad easily and quickly with our low-cost money transfers.
This incredible payment platform is one of the most effective and best privacy.com alternatives at the moment.
Features & Benefits
Wise allows you to manage your money without borders, without international transaction fees or outrageous exchange rates.
You’ll get the real exchange rate and low fees with Wise
- Wise is a very easy-to-use money transfer services
- No hidden charges. Wise is open and transparent about its charges.
- Very low transfer fees when you are sending money overseas
- The wise exchange rate is based on the mid-market rate, so you get the best exchange rate.
- It is providing multi-currency account services and Mastercard debit cards.
- Variety of options for sending money
- Fast money transfers for some transactions
- No options for cash delivery to home or business
- Limited customer support
- Currently, Wise does not accept fund transfers with cash or a cheque.
- It doesn’t support all currencies, and users cannot transfer funds to all countries.
- For transferring large amounts, might get a specialist foreign exchange provider with lower fees
Astropay is a popular payment platform that is designed for all online users. Astropay accounts allow you to pay online in seconds. The digital wallet is available all over the world.
You need to download the app! It’s Easy, Instant and secure. They offer virtual card Services: Payments Solutions, Virtual Prepaid Cards, Withdraw, transfer money etc.
AstroPay is a popular payment solution that is based in London, they began their service in 2009 Astropay has been offering online payment solutions for their clients which are mostly from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Features & Benefits.
- Astropay is simple and easy to use
- It is available in all countries of the world
- It does not come with hidden charges.
- Astropay mobile application is completely free on Google Play Store and Apple iOS store
- Astropay is a user-friendly interface
- Secure and safe payment method
- Quick and instant payments
- Control budget and spending
- Reliable customer support
- Astropay doesn’t support a few currencies
- Doesn’t allow cash withdrawals.
Sliceit.com is also one of the great virtual credit cards you can make use of if you reside outside the United States.
Sliceit.com is one of the best privacy.com alternatives at the moment because it comes with a lot of benefits and specifications that all international travellers need to make payments anywhere in the world.
Features & Benefits
Currently, it is completely free although It has a paid premium version that comes with more specifications and benefits for all international travellers and other users across the globe.
It is available on all several platforms including Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire
- It is simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Free to download mobile applications on Google Play Store and Apple iOS store.
- Sliceit.com Trial-and-error gameplay supports the nimble discovery of concepts and strategies.
- Sliceit.com is not popular in all countries of the world.
- It has few users
Pyypl (“people”) is one of the best and most trusted privacy.com alternatives at the moment.
This incredible digital payment platform was created for everyone in the digitalizing world and enables everyone to have a chance to use their money efficiently.
According to the operator of this online payment platform, it is very safe, fast, and smart.
This pioneering Fintech company in our region and a passionate advocate of financial inclusion.
Pyypl.com focuses on the Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia. Pyypl’s innovative
Pyypl.com technology platform is designed to help you to manage your money and use all the essential financial services directly from your mobile phone.
Pyypl is 99.99% scam free and it is safe, secure, and 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Features & Benefits
Pyypl currently uses advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for compliance, Likewise, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF).
Pyypl.com payment platform conducts real-time Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and sanctions country and individual, screening against the latest and historical UNSC, USDT, FATF, OFAC, and EUCFSF records, including all local databases.
Pyypl operators and management are well-known individuals, with a good interest to contribute to the general society and economic development.
They are committed to the highest ethical standards. Pyypl.com have contributed to various initiatives such as Courts of the Future and Global Blockchain Foundation.
- Pyypl.com popular digital payment platform with a multi-currency digital wallet
- Internationally Accepted Prepaid Card.
- Instant Domestic User-to-User Transfer.
- Mobile Airtime Top Up.
- Pyypl.com is new to a lot of people given in the United States
- Pyypl.com is not available in all countries of the world
- Pyypl.com is not designed for some people, especially those who don’t reside in the United States.
Top List Similar Cards To Privacy.com
Now you know the great and most effective privacy.com alternatives.
Now it is also important to know the top similar payment platform to privacy.com.
If you want to know the best and top similar digital payment platform to privacy.com when checking the list below.
Virtual credit cards come with a lot of advantages that are not even available in the physical credit card-like plastic MasterCard and others.
You will be able to protect your money and other private information when you make use of virtual credit cards, especially these temporary ones.
Privacy.com virtual credit cards are used in the United States and it won’t be convenient to get privacy.com VVC in other countries of the world.
That is why you need to get virtual credit cards similar to privacy.com cards while you are in the United States so that you will be able to make good use of them outside of the United States.